terms and conditions
all content provided on netbuzzafrica.com is for informational purposes only. we make no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information and will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. places close down, africa has rampant inflation and telecommunication companies change their timetables – even the lonely planet can’t keep up! if you discover one of our posts is a little out of date, feel free to send up an update, other netbuzz africa readers will appreciate it.
your access to and use of the service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these terms. these terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the service.
by accessing or using the service you agree to be bound by these terms. if you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the service.
blog music policy
music downloaded from radio.netbuzzafrica.com are songs we receive via email and opted to be published for free. netbuzzafrica.com does not in any way own the songs or charge users for downloading music on our blog. however, our blog occasionally receives a one-off payment to promote music, otherwise called a sponsored post. we value your trust, so although paid for, these articles will only ever contain our true, unbiased opinion.
the content of this blog is covered by copyright and all words and photographs are the copyright of netbuzzafrica.com unless otherwise stated. we put a lot of time and effort into crafting well-written articles and beautiful imagery, it’s just not cool for your take it without permission. if you would like to use any of our photography or republish our articles, please do get in touch and we’d be delighted to forward you our rates.
some of the links on this blog/website are affiliate links, and if you purchase products or services through these links, we may get paid a small commission, the amount of which varies from product to product. this costs you absolutely nothing, but helps in the running costs of this blog so that we can keep putting out free content for you guys – it’s a win-win really. as an affiliate, netbuzzafrica.com will only ever recommend products and services that we feel are of high quality and helpful to our readers. if we don’t love it, we won’t recommend it.
occasionally posts on this site will include links to other websites for which the owner of this blog has received a one-off payment, otherwise called a sponsored post. we value your trust, so although paid for, these articles will only ever contain our true, unbiased opinion. we do not refund sponsored posts fees that has been published for more than seventy-two hours, unless otherwise stated in the request/contract.
our mailing list subscribers
any information stored on our mailing list is solely kept for the distribution of netbuzz africa’s posts, newsletters, music and online magazines. we do not share personal information with third-parties. neither will we spam you with kitten videos or nsfw memes, as much as we might want to.
european territory citizens
in compliance with european privacy laws, in particular the european general data protection regulation (gdpr), netbuzz africa provides specific additional rights for citizens of the european territories such as the right to access, rectification, right to object, to complaint, erasure and blockage. more specifically:
- the right to request information about whether and which personal data is processed by us, and the right to demand that personal data is rectified or amended.
- under certain circumstances, the right to request that personal data should be deleted.
- under certain circumstances, the right to demand that the processing of personal data should be restricted.
- withdraw your consent to the processing and use of your data completely or partially at any time with future application.
- have the right to obtain your personal data in a common, structured and mechanically readable format.
- contact our data protection officer if there are any questions, comments, complaints or requests in connection with our statement on data protection and the processing of your personal data.
- the right to complain to the responsible supervisory authority if believed that the processing of your personal data is in violation of the legislation.
please email [email protected] with any questions about exercising any of the above rights.